City building owners, you can take advantage of Stu Cohen’s real estate and insurance expertise and find out what’s going around you. Our resources section gives you the information you need – straight facts without the hype. Here you’ll find:
- Stu’s articles with tips an NYC building owner can use to save money on building insurance without sacrificing coverage.
- Press releases and other press mentions about what’s going on with Stu Cohen and the City Building Owner’s Insurance Program.
- Information from insurance and real estate groups.
- Links to useful online information of interest to apartment building owners, co-op building owners, condominium owners and more.
Featured Articles by Stu Cohen
- 8 Ways to Make a Building More Attractive to an Insurance Company, as published in the July/August 2009 New York Housing Journal newsletter. Sponsored by the Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP), an association of apartment building owners.
- Seven ways building owners can negotiate to lower their insurance rates, as published in the New York Real Estate Journal, Spring Preview Edition, April 28 - May 11, 2008.
- What Every Association and Property Manager Needs to Know About Directors & Officers Liability
- Real Estate Management “Best Practices”
Press Releases and Mentions
Industry and Association Information
- Small Property Owners of New York, Inc. (SPONY) (http://spony.org)
- The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) (http://rebny.com)
- Bronx-Manhattan North Association of Realtors (http://bmar.org)
- Community Housing Improvement Program, Inc. (http://chipnyc.org)
- New York Real Estate Journal (http://nyrej.com)
- The Real Deal Online – New York Real Estate News (http://therealdeal.com)
- Brownstoner – Brooklyn Inside and Out (http://www.brownstoner.com/)
- Curbed – The New York City Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog (http://curbed.com/)