With Travelers Traverse you can insure the things that matter the most to you—for less than $5 a month.
Your phone (even if it’s lost or dropped). Your musical equipment. Your laptop. Even your jewelry and designer purses.
Travelers Traverse is a new kind of affordable insurance policy that lets you decide what to protect.
Just point, click and build your own policy. Plus:
- No deductible
- Cancel any time
- One low monthly fee
- Claims processed in as little as 24 hours
- Claims payments deposited directly to your bank account
With most cell phone companies, it could cost you $10/month just to insure your phone. And if you make a claim, you’ll have to pay a deductible, which can run up to $299.
With Travelers Traverse, smartphone plans start at $4.75/month, and there’s no deductible. You get the full replacement value, usually within one banking day of approval.
Build Your Travelers Traverse Policy and See the Savings
With Travelers Traverse, you can insure:
- Cell Phone. Repair or replacement if it’s lost, stolen or accidentally damaged
- Personal Electronics. Laptops, TVs, game consoles and more
- Sporting Equipment. Skateboards, hockey sticks, whatever you use to get your game on
- Musical Equipment. Instruments, amps and the rest
- Jewelry and Handbags. Designer labels, too
Plus, you can protect yourself against:
- Liability. Coverage of up to $100,000 if you get sued
- ID Fraud. Up to $25,000 to cover your damages if your identity is stolen
- Experiences. Get $200 a day for up to three days if your vacation rental doesn’t live up to expectations or your flight is cancelled
Whether you’re renting a studio apartment or you just bought your first condo, Travelers Traverse will let you customize your coverage so you’re only paying for the things you want to insure. See how much you can save by building your own custom policy here.