Residential & Mixed-Use Buildings
The Best Coverage at the Lowest Cost, Backed by Quality Service
Available coverage includes protection from fire damage, wind storm, water damage, vandalism, crime, liability lawsuits, earthquake, flood, loss of rental income and more. Here’s an overview:
- Building Insurance (residential, commercial, industrial). For buildings with fewer than 50 units, with or without mercantile operations.
- Directors & Officers Insurance. Protect associations and their board members from lawsuits resulting from actions or decisions made while serving.
- Fidelity Coverage. Safeguard against loss of money, securities and other property resulting from employee theft, dishonesty, forgery, robbery and other criminal acts.
- Workers’ Compensation. For protection from expenses arising from injuries or diseases incurred by workers on the job, as well as protection from liability claims that could be made against you by your employees.
- Umbrella Policies. Rates so low we can’t even advertise them. Get additional liability coverage that kicks in when a claim exceeds the limits of your underlying policy.
Customized building insurance coverage saves you money
Our typical client receives equal or better coverage at savings of 15-25%, often by replacing a “one size fits all” policy (it usually doesn’t fit anybody) with custom coverage.
Many policies, for example, make assumptions about how much protection you need for building replacement, liability, contents and other coverage. Chances are good that an off-the-shelf policy doesn’t match your specific needs. By analyzing each coverage separately, we help you create a custom policy, so you get the coverage you need without spending a penny for coverage you don’t.
Service you deserve
Stu Cohen serves building owners and property managers exclusively. You get the best building insurance coverage at the lowest cost with the company and policy that’s right for you. In addition, you can expect:
- An up-to-date risk profile that includes all safety-related improvements
- Review of your building valuations on a regular basis
- Help in understanding insurance jargon, like co-insurance, actual cash value and replacement cost
- Help with reviewing your current rent rolls to manage your loss of rents exposure
- Help with pinpointing high-risk areas and identifying your needs to make sure your insurance program remains right for you as your needs change
- Customer service levels to rave about
Lower Premiums. Free Financing. Personal Service.
Are you ready to reduce your business insurance premiums without sacrificing protection? Can you benefit from the convenience of interest-free financing? Call us today or fill out the form below for a no-obligation quote.
Request a Quote
“The bigger insurance companies will give their attention to somebody who’s got 200 units. So a guy like me, they’re just going to ship the policy out. Stu works with people like me, so he can sort of delve deeper… Other people just say I like my broker and I send him a check. But Stu is better for me because we can really hash it out over a day or two.”
“As a long time customer, I have never had the kind of service from an insurance agency, as I have from your personnel. They are industrious, knowledgeable and have gone far above any expectation someone would have, all in a professional and congenial manner. There aren’t enough superlatives to adequately describe your office and the people who work there.”