Office and Other, Non-Residential Buildings
Customized Insurance Coverage, Supported by Ongoing Service
Finding the right insurance for your office building or non-residential property is an important part of risk management. Keeping that policy current is also essential. We review every property and policy on a regular basis to ensure you have the right protection for your current needs. As players enter and leave the market, as carrier ratings go up and down, you’ll stay informed of all changes. You’ll also receive recommendations for the best coverage at the best price.
Available coverage includes protection from fire damage, windstorm, water damage, vandalism, crime, liability lawsuits, earthquake, flood, loss of rental income, and more.
- Fidelity Coverage. Safeguard against loss of money, securities and other property from employee theft, dishonesty, forgery, robbery and other criminal acts.
- Ordinance or Law. Have an older building? This coverage provides additional funds to pay for the cost of complying with current construction codes.
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto. Protect yourself against liability exposure that arises when renting cars for business use or when employees drive their cars on duty for you.
- Workers’ Compensation. For protection from expenses arising from injuries or diseases incurred by workers on the job, as well as protection from liability claims that could be made against you by your employees.
- Umbrella Policies. Rates so low we can’t even advertise them. Get additional liability coverage that kicks in when a claim exceeds the limits of your basic policy.
Recent Success Story
A medical office building in the Bronx was paying an annual premium of $7,700. Today the property has the same coverage for $2,995 a year—a 61% discount!
Request a No-obligation Quote
Manage Cash Flow with Free Financing
An A+ rated insurance carrier recently entered the Greater New York City market, offering owners of office buildings and other, non-residential properties comprehensive coverage at steep discounts.
As an added bonus, building owners can purchase property insurance with as little as 10% down. Pay the balance in 10 monthly installments—with no finance charges. Enjoy free financing and the peace of mind that comes from having the support of a highly rated carrier.
Lower Premiums. Free Financing. Personal Service.
Are you ready to reduce your premiums without sacrificing protection?
Can you benefit from the convenience of interest-free financing?
Call us today or fill out the form to the right for a no-obligation quote.
About City Building Owners Insurance – Independent insurance agent and founder of City Building Owners Insurance Program, Stuart (Stu) Cohen is one of the premier insurance brokers for insuring small buildings in the greater New York City area. He leads the Somers Agency in Somers, N.Y., as a licensed insurance agent, broker and consultant in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
For the fact that I met him personally; I never met any of these other brokers I’ve been doing business with in real estate. That’s the biggest difference, I guess, the personal service that he normally gives.”
“Thank you very, very much for the great deal from Andover. When we learned our insurer was abandoning the market, the immediate thought was “big increase” and instead, we are getting a much better price for the same coverage. Excellent!!”